Dental Implants & Restorative Dentistry Solutions Provided in New Castle, IN
Dental implants and restorative dentistry solutions like crowns and bridges are a few of our specialties here at Parkview Family Dentistry—a family-oriented dental care practice that has faithfully served patients in New Castle, Indiana, since 2000. Our restorative dentists collaborate with experienced assistants and utilize state-of-the-art technologies to provide a full scope of smile-enhancing services to address tooth loss, tooth decay, and other oral health issues. You can rely on our expert team for:
- Dental implants – A permanent solution for missing teeth, dental implants are secured into the alveolar bone and look like real teeth.
- Composite fillings – A tooth-colored filling that’s used to restore the shape, appearance, and structural stability of teeth damaged by decay or trauma.
- Crowns – A dental crown (or cap) is a ceramic or porcelain cover that encircles a damaged tooth to improve its appearance and strength.
- Bridges – A fixed restoration that “bridges” the gap created by one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures – An easily removable frame or plate with artificial teeth for people with tooth loss.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Dental Implant Providers
Parkview Family Dentistry isn’t the only practice in town that offers restorative dentistry services and dental implants, but we set ourselves apart by providing friendly service and attentive care, and by embracing the latest breakthroughs in dental technology. Our dental office is modern and clean, and we offer financing options, in-house payment plans, and a money-saving membership plan to make comprehensive restorative dentistry accessible to everyone.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Enhancing the appearance and health of your smile is easier than you may think when you turn to Parkview Family Dentistry for dental implants and other restorative solutions. Contact our friendly team in New Castle today at (765) 529-7616 to schedule your free consultation.